Saturday, December 30, 2006

Driving Lesson #2

The 1st lesson is the one I go naik bukit and turun at the same slope one lar..remember?hehe..ok this is driving #2. Today my instructor brought me out to jalan. We drove around residential area b4 going out to road. I shall now highlight the exciting or not so exciting part of driving here.

~ one aunty cut me and freaked me out
~ I almost bump into a guy’s butt
~ so many cars overtake me instead of moving away from me
~ I did not, again did not mati enjin at the traffic lights
~ I encounter 4 times of traffic lights which I hate a lot. I decided to speed through one cuz I hate stopping down =)
~ I almost knock down a burger stall cuz I look at my gear to change it and did not look in front and got my stereng out of control
~ I speed a lot and my instructor has to go, SLOW SLOW.. Not bcuz I wanna speed but bcuz I dunno how to control the oil. lolx
~ I drove myself home =D
~ I drove my instructor to my house too!! Like duh?
~ I kinda berjaya naik small small bukits. (not bumper)
~ My instructor no longer talking on the phone or sms-ing. He juz focus on me bcuz I freak him out

ok ok..time to say wat mistake I made =)
~ I step on clutch when driving in gear 2 bcuz in gear 1,u muz not terus let go ur clutch mar
~ I step on clutch after I change gear bcuz I forgot to let go
~ I look at my gear when I changing it and did not look at the road
~ I entered gear 5 instead of gear 3 lolx. My instructor freaked out.
~ I drove too fast on a road with cars and too slow when there is no car around
~ I dunno how to agak when to turn and need my instructor to tell me
~ I dunno when to change gear.
~ I almost get sardined bcuz two cars overtake me at my both side and I was really scared. I think they overtook me bcuz the traffic light was green and I took my own sweet time driving. But hey, I managed to pass tht traffic light without stopping okay??wait.. did i? lol
~ I dunno how to remain on my own lane. I keep going to other ppl’s lane and my instructor had to like adjust my stereng for me a lot

driving is fun and scary. More scary to fun. =) another lesson on Saturday..itz the naik bukit one..going batu maung..later going shopping at prang.. =)

once again I shall stress it here. THE CARS I DRIVE ARE VERY “OPEN-MINDED”. THEY DUN MIND KISSING STRANGER’S CAR OR BUTT. SO STAY AWAY IF U ARE NOT AS “OPEN-MINDED” AS MY CAR. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment