Thursday, May 24, 2007

Exam pergi, KL mali

Yes, I am going to KL tomorrow morning. Skip school. Sorry Pn. Khoo Chee Bee, don't be sad because I won't be around to celebrate with you. I sent my wishes and will get you something from KL if I really think it is nice and suit you alright? And sorry Miss Yeoh. Hope you enjoy yourselves tomorrow. I hope I will enjoy myself too.

When I am back, I probably have a lot to blog about and being the usual me, I probably will blog so little bout it because I am lazy. Thank you. And no, the papers were not easy. I hate myself for not studying enough. All because of the 'friends' at the library who caught our attention a lot. But they kept us sane so, I forgive them. =)


My library should understand kua. XD Will be back by Tuesday latest.


2 comments:

  1. luckily not pn. khoo chee bie.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fren call her pn khoo bee chee b4...lol..her name not so er suitable...easy to get confused and call wrongly...

    ps: I hope no SGGS teacher reading and if any of you read this, I am sorry. I am not gossiping or what. I am so so sorry if pn khoo angry me... =( but wait a minute, she alwiz scold me also d...hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete