Friday, January 18, 2008

It's like that one lah~~

Malaysian all also very "hot hot chicken shit" (read: hangat-hangat tahi ayam) one. This morning I went to have breakfast at a new coffee shop. When I reach there, wow, nice chair, nice cutleries, wahseh, the worker got uniform, walao, even the seller at their respective stalls have the exact same uniform with aprons embroided with the coffee shop's name. So cool. But hor, how long do you think this will last? How long do you think it will be before they throw away the uniform because sudah kusut? (read: old and dirty. something like that. =P) Will they get a new set of uniform just to wear to sell "Wan Tan Mee" or "Hokkien Mee" or "Hailam Kei Pui"?

Just like the toilets in the city. Take Prangin Mall for example, the stench of the toilet is unbearable. I cannot recall how the toilet was when it was first opened. In fact I can't even remember when they officially open Prangin Mall for business. Must be quite some years back already. I suppose in the beginning, the toilet is well kept. And then? Hot hot chicken shit lor. They stopped keeping the toilet clean at a acceptable standard.

I can complain about everything I want but heh, I also Malaysian, also hot hot chicken shit. I got like 6 blogs all around and I never update them after few postings. Very hot la the chicken shit. =P

ps: This one good ah.



Many shops are selling dvd's selling for RM6. For this price they are'single layer' (not the best quality). One shop on 4th floor has for RM12, 10 if you buy a few, and these are 'double layer', much better quality. If the movie has just come out, or in some cases, not hit the big screen, then there is of course a very good chance that they were filmed in a cinema, hence the heads.

I don't know we can put this on the net for everyone to
find. =P

http://www.malaysiasite.nl/prangineng.htm

2 comments:

  1. ya right.. Malaysian all liek that....

    not only that.. I believe a lot of abandon blog out there... their mummy and papa dun want them liao...

    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo....my babies are abandoned child!!!! But i tak larat wanna jaga all la...shud not hv beranak banyak... =P

    ReplyDelete