Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Operasi Mengikat Perut

I am going to launch OMP tomorrow!!!

I just realized, uni life is not all sugar, spice and everything nice. My purse has been very thin lately and I feel bad for spending so much. I don't know la. I think I can spend like RM10 on food a day and that is like RM50 for a week.

How can I spend RM50 a week when I can barely earn RM10 a week!! Nuffnang helps but, aiya, not enough. So, yes, OMP will be launched tomorrow. No more two to three dishes a day. One enough.

Walao, imagine the amount of money I can save. Wait I count.

Now (with two or three dishes) : RM2-3.50
Soon (one dish): RM1-1.50

With drinks
Now: RM5

Without drinks : RM1.50

If one meal I can save RM 3.50, two meals I can save about 6 ringgit (dinner RM2 flat rate), then I am RM30 richer!! Siao, I should not take so much dishes already.

Semoga saya berjaya. (Like exam like that. -.-")

6 comments:

  1. Anda tentu akan berjaya... Just eat food without drinks la i bet u will save alot on that...

    since i am sick i didnt take the drinks and i realize i save alot on it... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes shan..two days d..i spent within my budget or maybe ten cents more but I am doing good. =) let's save save save!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can do it !!..i hope i can do it too !! but the food is tempting me tho its the same food everyday.. hahaahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. win... T.T why like that? lol, I am getting sick of the food to be honest. Walao, Penang people get sick of Penang food. I eat a lot on weekends. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnaks for your information...
    Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  6. obat operasi: =) It did work well.

    ReplyDelete