Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm dead.

I have not studied HBT 104 and I'm sitting for the exam this Monday. I think I am sipek dead.

Walamak. I hate adverb clause more than I hate......... raisins. Really I HATE raisins, okay. Not anymore.

I hate adverb clause (and friends) more than I hate coconut. No no, I can never hate something more than coconut.


Oh by the way, I went for this meeting for our VBS (Vacation Bible School) for kids end of this year and they actually have this column that states the kids' allergies so that we won't serve them with stuff that they are allergic to.

And one guy exclaimed, " WHERE GOT PEOPLE ALLERGIC TO CHOCOLATE AND ICE ONE?"

Lol. Actually they are not allergic to it, just that if they take too much, they'll fall sick-duh?! and the parents decided that they don't want the kids to have them. And that guy say that these people are totally misusing the term allergic.

I feel lonely there cause I don't know much people there while everyone KNOWS everyone. I stood there alone like bodoh and dance lor. Haih..... And I am scared of my Crew Leader cause I don't know him. =( I am scared.


Of HBT 104 and VBS. Bah!

1 comment:

  1. hehe.. urm, i also si .. wana exam this morning but at 12 am i go online ... hehe.. btw, all the best and happy holiday!! remember, RM500! haha..

    ReplyDelete