Monday, December 29, 2008

I am going back to USM tonight

but I am not complaining cause I'll be back again on Wednesday. I know!!! But I have to enjoy now cause I won't get that much chance when these holidays are over. This sem we don't have many holidays like we used to and so I must really enjoy this holiday.

I have done cleaning up my room and I MIGHT post up pictures of it. My room is neater now la although we have an extra cupboard. Let's pray it'll stay like this for a LONG LONG time. I prefer my cupboard now although it's way too small for someone to keep their clothes in there cause at least now I am responsible of my own area only and I don't have to dump all my clothes in there. I will arrange my clothes according to their categories like pants, at home clothes and go out clothes. Ok, too much information. =P

So....I have one assignment to tackle when I am back in uni cause these 5 days have been my play games non-stop days. I slept at 3am and wakes at 10am and sis's bf say I will get stroke for all those late nights. I kinda regret now cause I should sleep earlier and spend more time on my bed ma!!!!

To compensate for pictures-cannot-upload days in USM, I will put up another post with pictures that is schedule like tomorrow or something! YAY! Syok sendiri.

1 comment: