Tuesday, January 20, 2009

As I grow older

I guess I know the world do not revolve around me anymore. Somehow, deep down inside, I rather sacrifice, so that the rest will be happy.

I am sad. I was happy but... All I want is for everyone to be happy. Even if that means I have to sacrifice for it. I need everyone to be happy.

More often than not, my family or even some of my friends will scold me for allowing myself to be in such situation but if you were in my shoes, I bet you'll do the same. Unless of course there's only one person who'll be correct at all times and that person is you, yourself.

Give and take, that's what we need. That's what we really really need.

I wish I can go back now. Take care of the people around you.

4 comments:

  1. mei mei...i wanna runaway from home..coz my big sis din wanna keep my clothes for me..
    and she scolded me coz i din wash my cups :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. paopao: dun run away la..if u run away d then how ur meimei want to treat u like princess at home??? I am coming back on Thursday and u can be princess for one week ok? U dun make che che angry liao la ok? CNY coming d. dowan quarrel quarrel one. Jaga ah ma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ping ping,
    Ever noticed that memories of seeing others happy by our deeds last longer than those sendiri happy ones? ( tht's probably why I started my blogging hilariously)
    Here's wishing you and family " Gongxi fa cai, wan se ru ik"

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9pek9bo: I used to think that being happy for myself is the best but now I will try to make the people around me happy. I still have a long way to go though. =P

    gong xi fa cai to you and your family too... =)

    ReplyDelete