Sunday, October 25, 2009

Study break

Time flies and I've finished my second year, first sem. Ok la, not really finish as I've not taken my exam but yea, it's almost the end of it.

It has been a semester of ups and downs. Much happier I suppose. With more people in my uni life and my social life. Closer to Him, closer to the people in CF and definitely a growing semester for me.

Time seems to pass too fast so I will really appreciate this time together in USM la. Although I dislike going back (note the usage of word, I'm using dislike instead of hate). My blog is getting more and more boring because I kinda have the writer's block once again.

No interesting things to read lately. No interesting to blog too since I stopped blogging about outings and all. Wait, let me get back my blogging mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment