Friday, November 6, 2009

To cut or not to cut?

It's always been a dilemma for me to choose whether to cut my hair or not. I was soooo close to make up my mind to cut my hair because I'm so sick of it being long and dull. It doesn't help that I've never thought of coloring it as I'm a poor student and I cannot afford retouching the roots from time to time.

I kind of decided to cut my hair to a shorter long hair until I took my bath and blow dry my hair. I love my hair and I'm afraid that there's complications when cutting my hair like how there'll be complications during surgery. Then how? I don't need bad hair year.

Need to consult the sisters for new hairdo. Guess who's home? =P Ah~~ Did not study but life at home is a bliss!!! Until I have to mop the floor though. It's not a bliss when you have to mop the floor. I'm such a homely person.

2 comments:

  1. yeala..cut memang will have complications one
    at least 1 yr for full recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLEAN SHAVE-lah~ XD

    (mean joke... mean joke... yahahahaha~!)

    ReplyDelete