Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 1 back in USM

Class was alright (only one today as language classes has not begun yet).

I came back after lunch with coursemates and carrying 2 boxes of my stuff from my store room. I should lose like 1kg already. I've been running up and down the stairs ok?

Anyway, I get to take a 30 minutes nap, bathe, wash clothes and then off to dinner with Mel, Dan and supposedly Mike. Supposedly because Mike did not turn up. He came later to meet us up in Tesco.

Grocery shopping was fun but a little too long for the impatient me. I don't know if I'll be a good house wife because I'm not the type of person who'll compare prices for something and stand there for hours, thinking if I should get them. =P I know either one of them will read it. Nevermind.

Maybe because I wasn't buying anything. That's why I was bored and a lil impatient. If I was buying something, I would be better. But then again, I'm proud of myself for manage to control my shopping urge. RM7 for meals today. RM5 for food and RM2 for drinks. Hot day la. Give the Ping a break. =P



Missing you girls. <3 See you in....3 more days HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment