Monday, April 18, 2011

My 23rd Birthday

I need to get a job but there's so many things I want to do this holiday. This long long holiday like learn sewing, do my mini project, write more blog posts and relax. But I still need to get a job so I'll need to go hunting for some tutor job or something. Freelance. I don't want to be in the office from 9-5.

Ok pictures galore from birthday.

We started with a surprise lunch at Soul Kitchen. So sweet of him.



Awesome deco!!!












Then we went Redbox!!!!! Karaoke!!!! Daniel is awesomely cute when he sings. I love.
Me all dressed up. Ok I'm done.

I skipped my Spanish oral for an awesome time on my birthday and a happy boyfriend. Now it's my turn to make his birthday even better /kiasu. He did so much for me, he needs some pampering too!!!

I need pictures from Diana cause they bought me a little cake the other day. SO SWEEETTTT... <3 they love me. Teeheee.... I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment