Thursday, June 30, 2011

God is Faithful

I learn to see things in a different perspective (though I still whine and complain and get lazy all the time).

My God is a faithful God. He will not leave me nor forsake me. I just have to cling onto Him and trust and have faith that He knows best. That whatever I am going through, He knew it and has gone before me to prepare the way.

He knows best and I just have to obey and follow for He will make a way for me. I may feel tired, demotivated, disappointed at times in my life, asking if it's the right thing to do but no man can answer to that but God. He knows everything.

This is all a process and a trying period. I will survive this for I trust in my God.

Praise the Lord I got into USM for my Masters in English and Linguistics Studies! Studying and working part time...This will be my first time so bear with my whining at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment