Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Life updates

It has been almost a month since I last blogged here. I find my life fairly mundane and there's nothing much that I can blog about so I stopped blogging. But I turned my attention to Dayre where I update like nonsense every day.

Anyway, Christmas is like....1 more week! I have done nothing Christmassy at all cause I don't have the tradition or more like stopped the tradition of getting gifts for people. I realized that I am not much a giver and spend most time being a taker instead. So being a giver will be my resolution for next year.

I really hope Daniel and I will get our own house soon cause I don't know, that is like my aim for the very near future. I pray that God will provide us with everything that we need. As of now, I will have to clean my room which has been like a dump for like forever!!!

So,

1. Get a house.
2. Be more of a giver than a taker.

New year resolution. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment