Monday, August 11, 2014

Caught in between

I love teaching because I find it more enjoyable and less boring. Working in an office can get rather repetitive and routined in my opinion. Hence I chose to teach.

However, I am also someone who dislikes speaking in front of the crowd and be in the center of attention. Give me a class with 20 students, I am fine. Give me one with 200, I get so worried before the class!

One plus point is that you basically work most when you are teaching. After teaching, there are of course lessons to plan and files to complete but it is still bearable (not sure of other institutions but I think it's the same). And if you have a fun class, the time passes so quickly.

Ok, I think I will still choose teaching over other things but maybe not teaching 200 students. T_T After next sem I hope I will grow so much more from the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment