Friday, April 6, 2007

1st present in 2007

Technically speaking, Pao's present should be first. However, because I have yet to get hers from the post office *hope Pak Postman didn't harass my present*, I have to declare my eldest sis's present as the 1st. I will love all the presents just the same, so please, don't be unhappy okay? So Che came back about 11 just now, walked in with lots of bags, I did not pay much attention because I saw the herbalife box.

Che : Got surprise for you.
Ping : What? What? Imaginations running wild.
Che: Give me a hug 1st *after hugging* This.
A small bag from S&J. A beautiful pink box in there with a real beautiful ribbon. Grinning from ear to ear. A watch. I love them.
Che: One more. This. *passing me adidas plastic bag*
Ping : What? More? Oh my god. So happy. A real nice bag from adidas. I am in heaven. Enough said.

Then Su Ling said she has presents for me. Pink one. Now tell me, is this love or what? I feel so loved. Damn I shouldn't even be moody. I got so many people who loves me. *still grinning*

Pictures now. By the way, please tolerate with me cause there will be many many post to come about my birthday I think. At least 2 to 3. I am in the urge to blog. I love my life.



My bag and that pink box I love




That box which keeps my watch safe. XD



My brand new Mickey watch. Love I tell you. This is love.

Note: The JJ song is still very much needed. Send in your applications ya? Hee.

2 comments:

  1. wah...so nice...see...i told u..u are very much loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous or not jealous or not? So nice rite? aiyo...i so sayang the bag la...more presents up...will post up but I think if each day I post, surely many post on presents...cuz there are still presents yang belum sampai...

    ReplyDelete