Monday, April 30, 2007

Crush.

Tagged by Vege. Look for his link on my blog friends list la. So many tag don't want to tag me, tag me with this one. =(

Rules: For those who are being tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crush, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. This tag is originated from Truly***Mic (http://thammic.blogspot.com). You must post up these rules before you start writing.

I do not have crush on people la. Okay, I like guys with strong jaws. And these strong jaws are defined by me. Heh. If people ask me, why you like him? I say cause he got strong jaws. You know Kevin from BSB? I used to like him. Strong jaws!! Anyway, when I was in Form3, I went to a camp. It is not a crush actually. That very year, almost the whole Emmoes went for that camp. So at that time, we were all choosing which Exco we like. So I guess that's how the whole thing happened la. I did not really had crush on him actually. Just that he had these strong jaws, he was humorous and he talked a lot. I guess because I enjoy talking, I like people who talks a lot too. However, he was among the not so handsome ones. Hah. There are several with real pretty boy faces. But I chose him because of his strong jaws. That's all ler. Never see him after the camp. He don't know me, I know him. End of story.

At that time, during the whole camp period, we actually sat down in our campsite and curi-curi peep at these Exco. I think the emmoes will remember who they like. =)

Sorry vege for such a short answer. =) I can't really remember the whole thing

Tag?
1. Pao
2. Ah Shan
3. Wei Wei
4. Chen Seng
5. Alisa

4 comments:

  1. Swt SWt...y la tagged me wit dis question...blek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..the same thing I asked the one who tagged me... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh. KEVIN from BSB!! hahahah.. we used to associate our names with theirs. ping-kev!!! hahaahahah.. i'll TRY to do the tag. hahahaha. sorry lah.

    wei-J (AJ) =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh u tagged chen seng nv tagged Itchy right?hahah
    Wah lau,this 1 difficult tagged la.Dun wan to do can bo?hehe.I'll try la.....no guarantee.

    ReplyDelete