Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yesterday I complain about muscle aches,

now I am walking like a duck. -.- I go evening walk yesterday. Add to the muscle pain and now, bah, can't even walk properly. T.T Tonight going to evening walk again. Anyway, damn teruk one lor the people there. I walk one round, they run 4 rounds. In one round meet them 4 times. T.T People already walk like a duck, they some more zoom past.

But at least they are better. They don't shower you with their sweat. -.- AND I HATE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. lol..no la..the monkeys in the botanical garden..very garang ones..

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time visit your blog... Got to know your blog through Dragon blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. somewhere in singapore: hie..welcome..hope you can find something interesting in this blog. =)

    ReplyDelete