Friday, October 24, 2008

Four eyes girl

Isn't that what everyone call girls with specs? It's in Cantonese though. Anyway, having to wear eyeglasses for about 7 years in my life, I know, sad way to start your secondary school life huh? Well, to wear it for 7 years, I think I've spent quite a fortune on eyeglasses cause it's so EXPENSIVE now. I used to make one which cost me RM70.

Don't do it. Cause I later found out the power is too low. And then I went to make a RM200 one and the power is too high. I don't know what these people are doing. Anyway, I think eyes are very important for us and it's essential to find cheap and good eyeglasses shop to make ours cause it's always good to be able to save money.

I found this site online called ZenniOptical.com. ZenniOptical.com sells Stylish Prescription Glasses Online from $8. That is like below RM 30? You can get a huge selection of frames (very important to stay 'IN'), with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. Malaysians will definitely say, "Why so cheap? What's the catch? Well, the secret to the Low Prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer with no middleman. I think that explains it all. Besides, this site, Chicago Tribune, wrote an article about it and explain them in such in detail manner, you'll get to know whatever you need or want to there.

It's time to change my specs too. The one I am wearing cost me about RM200++. Spend faster than earn. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment