Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's Charlie!!

There's this bug called Charlie that I've only got to know of when I enter USM. Apparently many universities have them. Even those who were in matriculation know about it. So the thing is, when you got bitten by this Charlie boy bug, you MUST not scratch it or touch it as it spreads. So if you touch your hand and then touch your eyes *which I dumb-ly did*, it spreads.

So yes, I've been bitten by Charlie bug and now my left hand and my right eye is infected. This bug bite is so powerful that it will cause nanah to form and it MIGHT leave a scar. So I am quite worried of my eyes now. I have pictures of my injured hand and eye but I shall not post it up lest my readers got shocked and decided not to return until I post something new which I don't think I will be able to anytime soon. =)

Just an update to let you guys know *especially those who are in universities* to KILL whichever bug that is black with orange stripes and CHECK your bed before you sleep. =))

***********
UPDATE!!!
I found two useful links about this Charlie. Apparently it occurs more often in Penang *damn suay* and it's real name is Rove Beetle. Charlie is just a nickname only.

The Star reported it before also. Damn scary woi, those from Penang really should read it. It's not only in dorms only okay? According to the report, Tanjung Bungah and Paya Terubong also got. Double suay, I used to live in Paya Terubong and now I live in? Suay toh tiok liao laaaa

10 comments:

  1. Hmm, well if I kill this Charlie bug, will its angels come and bite me?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau..y is the bug named Charlie ? sounds scary la.. lol.. like when someone says.beware charlie is coming..macam dno what monster nia.. hahahaahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. maureen: well, better than an angel maureen go bite charlie right? =P

    sweewin: HAHAHAHA sounds scary cuz it's sounds like Chucky in Child's Play? It's seriously scary..I heard it leaves the victim with scars. =( I've got one below my eyes. =( AND IT HURTSSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!!!!! New kind of mutan bugs huh? Hope that the vernom won't turn you into one of those mutan, superpower guys in X-men. If this happens, then what? Shall we call you Power Puff Ping or maybe Carlie Puff Ping? Not a bad name hor???????

    Ok.... I know it's a lame joke.... get puff soon..... Errrrrrrr..... I mean get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anna chichi: My friend wanted to create costume for me some more...she name me "Charlie Man". -.-" all tarak kesian me one...some more want bully me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. there there see i comment! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. fourfeetnine: HAHAHAHA I'm speechless...

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet dreams,
    dont let the charlie bug bite XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. if i become the angel, sure kalah one cause Charlie's angels got 3, i am only one.. How bout u join my team? hehe.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. maureen: HAHAHHAHA U SO FUNNY... XD

    ReplyDelete