Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's not the best day

But I'll take it and be happy. =)) Exam is FINALLY over. Let's just say I did not do so well with my exam. I couldn't finish the 5 questions in 2 hours let alone do it well. Let's just hope I don't fail which I doubt I would but I think I'll get a pretty horrible result that will make me mourn for 30 minutes. That's the maximum of time I can stay focused and not distracted. =S

On the side note, I am finally free!!!!!!!HAHA talk as though I'm third year. I'll be a che che next year and be senior already. I am gonna recruit my chi mui. Lol, kidding. =))

/hugs self and pat self on the back. You've tried your best darling, you have. =)

I can finally play Restaurant City whole day or any other dumb games without feeling guilty. Not that I felt guilty playing it when I was having exam. *sigh*

11 comments:

  1. Congrats babe!! Finally you are set to free mode. Haha...Can get out of the guilt and go enjoy d.Jealous nia...I've got 4 papers to go and to 3rd semester. Didn't get to go back.Wuhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can do it darling!!!!! =)) We have survived long enough to get to the top... =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz!!! seeing you soon??? next week next week?? my last paper on sat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't be too engrossed in Restaurant City. Remember Spanky too (Pet Society) ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. zzzzzz apala u complain what? 2hrs cannot finish meh? if u in my shoes how?

    ReplyDelete
  6. shanshan: Before 15th May k???If not must wait till 19th d..hehehe...i want go ur house and see mimi..

    maureen: HAHAHAH...play till bored d la all...no fun one..hehehe..u got other games to intro to me?

    peter: *close my eyes dowan read*

    ReplyDelete
  7. come all the way just to see mimi??? i will tell her tonight... she will definitely cry... haha... Erm erm how about before 9th coz i wont be around from the 9th-15th... you discuss with win ler... btw she is back d rite??

    ReplyDelete
  8. you also into restaurant city? =S

    everyone is into it now, i feel so left out

    ReplyDelete
  9. diana: actually not really la...HAHAHHA..i'm just saying it to fit in... KAKAKKAKA..U know, it's the 'in' thing...hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol..Okay, I will intro (or maybe u already know about it) to you this one --> Farmtown (facebook).. Hehe.. My sister said that it is addictive, but I am not sure cause I am still clueless how to play it.. Maybe you should give it a try.. Hehehe.. ;)

    ReplyDelete