Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I smiled

I smiled when my lecturer gave us an assignment to prepare a poster that reminds me of my high school days.

I smiled not because I am good at making posters. (Hello! *waves* I'm a PS idiot here)

I smiled because that's the best time of my life.

I smiled because I've met the most important and wonderful people in my life (I don't know if you guys feel the same way but no obligations to feel the same way okays?)

I smiled because of the silly things we used to do as a kid.

I smiled because I had such fun times back in high school.

I smiled because I know this project will cheer me up a little although the PS part might drive me up the wall.

I smiled because we had so many pictures (though I was hideous in them) together and it'll be fun rummaging through all those albums to get a perfect picture to include them.

I smiled because I know I'll be transported back to 2001-2007, way back to the clock tower days, the canteen days, the lepak prangin-onestop-gurney days, the taking pictures in class days, travelling days (though the last one I was a pain in the arse), and more camwhore days.

I smiled because I have you guys.

I'm more excited to meet everyone this Saturday now.

Dress at your best okay? Win, I'll still tag you in the air. You are not forgotten. Wait till I mastered the skill of PS-ing then I'll PS you into the picture.

Shan, you coming back this weekend? You going to Bon Odori? If you are, let me know, we can meet up.

GOSH!!!!!!! I still remember why I once hated Bon Odori. I didn't go for a few years already.

It's because I got lost there and watched the fireworks alone while others had friends and boyfriend/girlfriend with them. Felt so lonely and lost leh. After the fireworks, I found the gang. T___T FML.

I'm suddenly filled with love. I can feel my heart full of love now. <3 you all.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it's good to smile.. Hehehehe.. The assignment really made you felt nostalgic, alright... You are going to Bon Odori this Saturday? I am going too!! See you there!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's good to smile.. Hehehehe.. The assignment really made you felt nostalgic, alright... You are going to Bon Odori this Saturday? I am going too!! See you there!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maureen: yea...makes me miss them so much more...=)) I'm most probably going..Hope to see you there too. Then we can take pictures. We never had a picture together.

    ReplyDelete