Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why am I like this?

T_____T I was complaining to a friend saying that USMHotspot doesn't work la~~~ Then I noticed, eh, why the wireless icon no light.

T____T I accidentally off it when I was turning on the laptop. No wonder USMHotspot doesn't work. Ha-ha. Why I like this?

Yesterday after I kena 'kek' by someone, I wanted to go sleep already. Then I remembered my baju not yet keep. So I went out to keep them. And because I am Ping Ping and I am nosy like that, I wanted to kacau another friend who lives on the 2nd floor. And because I am Ping Ping and I am clumsy like that, I dropped my shorts to the ground floor, on top of people's clothes. Imagine how scared I was to walked all the way to ground floor and 'redeem' my shorts. WHY I LIKE THIS??

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Luckily it's your shorts and not your undies. If it was your undies then how ar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anna: ma still have to go down and take it...

    Diana: how i know wor??? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa..we memang ibu dan anak.. that day also went to library for group discussion..then i was complaining why my laptop cannot detect wireless wan..then i shut down my laptop d only realize i din turn on the wireless thingy..hahahaa.. wana kacau ppl sumor drop ur shorts..hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. win: ahahhahahaha im not alone... =P I also complain to another friend through sms say laaa USMHotspot lousy....tengok-tengok, i yang off the thing... =P

    Blek...accidentally k???I was shocked when I see my rainbow color shorts flying down.

    ReplyDelete