Sunday, September 13, 2009

Emo kid

Sigh, I screwed up again. My pendrive was infected with virus and I removed the virus, alongside with my documents. I thought should be okay since I have all my documents backed up. But there's one small but important document I did not back up.

So it's gone now and everyone's effort last week gone to waste because of me. T___T I lost minute of a meeting. Sigh, mind block. Cannot think of anything now. Can't even concentrate to prepare for Tuesday's presentation. I prayed. I prayed that God will help me to remember whatever we have discussed and that I can type them out again. The whole committee is informed about this already. I sure hope I don't bump into any of them until I can re-type all the things we discussed.

=(((((( Guess what? Ping Ping is moody again. Great, just great.

What's wrong??? First the chaos at home, then this.

They kind of recalled what we discussed. There's only one super important one that we discussed and everything is ok now. Or at least I hope it is. Anyway, I'm tired. Will turn in early and wake up early for another long day tomorrow.

It was much simpler. Life was much simpler. It's so hard now. I don't know if the return was a good thing or not. I secretly wished I had not changed. I secretly hoped that I remained the same, even if it hurt then.

No comments:

Post a Comment