Friday, June 6, 2014

Birthday Cakes

I thought I want to skip to Hard Rock but just thought my birthday cake for this year is worth the mention.

Last year my eldest sister bought a jelly cake for my second sister which tasted awesome and looked awesome too. So I've been pestering them to get me one. Ever since the first cake, we have gotten 4 jelly cake from them. We had one last October, then November, then two in April this year.

First time and we fell in love with the design and the taste


Just because dad is always with his vest and tie. -.-"

Mine this year with tonnes of little jellies in the middle which I love


My cousin's

All 4 different designs. One thing though, we need to self-collect and her house is in Marvista which is on the way to Batu Ferringhi. So it can be a little inconvenient. Cost about RM60 to RM90. Quite okay for the effort I think. We ordered one with longan in the middle but I don't have the picture. That was for my uncle. So we actually bought 5 from her thus far.

I love it cause I don't like the cream on cakes and I prefer Fruit Flans anyway. You can see more designs on her Facebook *click here*.

No comments:

Post a Comment