Friday, May 30, 2014

Secret Garden

After watching Running Man, I noticed a few short scenes of Secret Garden in the show. Hyun Bin was so handsome. So I decided to go google on this show and found it.

Now at episode 5 I think. Watch with whenever I can in between doing work. I am doing a few things at once now. One of it is translating a book for a dear friend for her ministry. I hope I do a proper job. =x Now back to translating before rewarding myself with one episode of Secret Garden.

I actually like it although the storyline is a little like those Meteor Garden days. Why do they have to always be so rich and powerful ar? I don't understand leh.

But I kept singing "That Woman" by Baek Ji Young. Look at my face also know I only sing the first two lines la. Then my boyfriend kept saying, "OMG I have a Korean girlfriend." Why he so lame I don't know. Maybe learnt from me.

Ok, back to translating. I know 1 month ago I went Hard Rock and said will update about it. I will...eventually. =P

Edit: Wah, I see myself too highly, say I sang first two lines. Tolong, is the one word in the two lines which is 'saranghamida'.

No comments:

Post a Comment