Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The day has come

Two more days until we can see the house that we've been wanting to see.

I am excited for sure although I try to calm myself down. It has been a long search and we've been to so many houses, the initial excitement to see houses has long gone. But now that this might be IT, the feeling is back. And this will be so much more than I ever ever ever dream or even thought of.

So whatever that is given to me, I will take it, treasure it and appreciate it. Also, gonna start working again soon so good time is here. God will give me all that I need and all that I want in time to come. There will be many opened doors and many closed doors and I will just call on to God and cling on Him to lead me to the right door, the door that He intended for me.

1 comment:

  1. Finally having a look on the house you wanted was indeed exciting, since you get to see your future home for the first time. I just hope everything turned out the way you want it, and that you were able to get the place at a reasonable price. Cheers!

    Benny Daniel @ Finlay Brewer

    ReplyDelete