Sunday, October 14, 2007

Find this actor.

If any of you watched Over The Rainbow, this will be exciting. I don't care if you know this already. I don't okay? Anyway, you guys know Rex? That cute guy. Yea. This is his picture.


Cute right? Although I like Hyun Jook more.

Now.... Look for him in the below clip.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I couldn't find him. Not without this picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Find Rex. Not Ma Sang Mi. I know she is very pretty. Can you find Rex??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He is the guy behind Ma Sang Mi. THAT IS REX!!!!!!!! *WOAH* He looks like Won Bin in that picture lar. No meh?




Darn huge difference. o.O

ps: Below is his MV for the show Over The Rainbow. Why so big difference one? Don't say I stupid hor, but I really couldn't find him. I cannot see him anywhere also. Then I was like WHAT?? Yea. Damn huge reaction.





pps: I love this song.



and I love two of them. I can't help it. I love Ma Sang Mi and Hyun Jook

1 comment:

  1. Bee Theng here, I'm following the show too! And is currently a big fan of Seo Ji Hye(Sang Mi) and Fany/Hwanhee(Rex). xD Btw, the reason he looks so different is because he underwent plastic surgery sometime last year I think. But he's still a fantastic singer anyway.

    ReplyDelete