Thursday, October 25, 2007

Say goodbye

I know. You've been with me through my hard times and my good times.

You've been with me whether when you were long or when you were short.

I love you just the same.

No matter what I do, I will still love you.

You will still be you and you will forever be in my heart.

I may look you in another way. You may look different.

But that will never change my love for you.

I promise I will take good care of you till the day I die.

And I will never, ever fall in love with others.

Even if I do, I can't I think. I can only admire but not have them.

I have you, and only you.

Your sacrifice is only for me and I will make it worth while.

Bear the pain. I will be with you throughout the whole thing.

Oh, my love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My dear not-so-straight, a little messy and very hard to handle
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAIR!!!!

Bye bye hair. I am welcoming my new straight hair tomorrow.
Cross my fingers. It better look nicer.

Okay, my hair looks better than I thought it is. But then, I want straighten la.
Can one. Straighten. Okay. Don't say I waste money. I don't like. I never do anything to my hair


2 comments:

  1. upload your hair pic on the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. er....i see right see left, er...not as straight as I expect it to be lor...but ok also la...hahaha...dunno...

    run!!!!

    ReplyDelete