Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holiday Mansui

I told my mum I don't want to go to school tomorrow. And guess what she said??? She said okay. But I'll have to follow her to settle the electric stuff. Apadeh. People don't want to go to school so that I can wake later. Mana tau, ala. But she promised dim sum opposite TNB. So, kira okay la.

Anyway, tonight, the angkasawan will once again bertolak. And it'll be on tv1 at 9.20p.m. Sorry to say this and I hope RTM won't sue me. It's just my personal opinion. To me, TV1 is like the aiya-silap-channel's channel. I've never purposely turn to TV1 to watch but tonight, it'll be different. I'm going to watch this wonderful event.

I'll be super dead after holiday. Because this holiday means 6 days off. And that means I am so much nearer to STPM and that means I am so so so dead. And that means I AM BUSTED. Dead dead dead.

*I'll be fine, I'll be fine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment