Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Birthday Wish List

It's the time of the year again. This year, I am turning 20. It's twooo jilo zero. No more balance. It seems like yesterday when I was just 17. Suddenly, I am turning 20. So scary. Ya la, I know the 17 is like 3 years ago la. Meaning it's many many many yesterdays ago la. =P

So, I checked back my wish list on 2007. Each year must improve. So the price of the presents also improve. =P Say nia la.

So, got your PDA ready?? =P Last year, it was pen and paper, improve people, improve.
1. A new wallet
2. A mp3
3. Surprises
4. A wonderful celebration that will last a lifetime. =P
5. More opps for PPP and Smorty. =P
6. Higher Page Rank
7. A new to-uni bag. A bigger but ladylike one.
8. A whole lot of memories on that day to remind me of you people.
9. This one is to God, a good, secured place in Uni.

Actually hor, you guys always know what to get for me. =P I just put this up to hint you guys that it is coming. I'm turning 20. It's a long way okay? Give me some credit for walking so far la. Spoil me another day la.

No comments:

Post a Comment