Monday, March 31, 2008

Sourire Pour Moi《十分笑容》cast in Gurney 30032008

Yesterday, I went to Gurney again to see Lin Yu Zhong and the rest of the cast cause they are going to sing and sign the album. It was supposed to start at 2p.m. but I reached at about 1p.m after my church service.



When I reach time, I met Heng and Frankie but I did not say hie or anything, just walk towards Sushi King to have my lunch. At one point, some where near the stage, I bumped into them. All four of us stand still, sis and I, Heng and Frankie. Then when I see them stand quietly, I continued walking. Damn no give face right? -.- Sorry Frankie and Heng, I know you two are "beng seng". Don't feel sad cause I did not stop for you guys.




Heh, more of Vincent today because I finally feel Vincent handsome. Saturday was the first time see him ma. So did not realize yet.



Frankie, Heng and Vincent singing JJ's Jiang Nan. So kesian Frankie, he caught us by surprise when he asked if they sing well. So, not much people responded.



Heng singing Love is all around, his song in the OST. To be honest, it sounds a little weird. I think he chau imm in a few parts. But good for the first time I guess.
Then Crystal, Jyin and Zax came out to sing Wo Men Hui Zai Jian 我们会再见. I love this song, I love the way they sing it and the way they harmonize their voice. One of the best that day.


Vincent and one super duper blur fans. They were supposed to do various smiles/ laughter like the wicked one, the very happy one, the sheepishly one etc. Vincent had to potray the sad one. He was acting it on the first pic.


Frankie came out to sing Happy Valentine which I love a lot also!!!! I did not know Frankie sings so well. I just subscribe Astro this year.


Then Jojo came out to sing. Jojo sings!!! I did not know this either. =P This is before she sings. She was telling the host that she felt nervous since the day before till the next morning and until that afternoon.


She started singing. I think it was alright la. I mean she was the winner for Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant, not a contestant in ATQ whatsoever. So I thought it was pretty good.


The host shed a tear because she was so worried of Jojo. Jojo told her she can talk on the stage for few hours nonstop, even if people do not want to listen but she is very nervous when she had to sing.



Last to come out. Came out to talk talk and smile smile. =P


Changed his place to stand in between Jojo and Crystal.


Get everyone up the stage for a final chit chat before getting ready for autograph.


Standing around on the stage before the crew get them the table and chairs.


Yu Zhong singing on his own and tapping the table before anyone got up for signature. First picture was of him trying to sit down. =P



The cute Vincent. So handsome can? Took so many pictures of him.


Then of Lin Yu Zhong. Handsome!!!! So cute when he smiles.


Crystal showing funny faces to her fans. I think she knows her fans pretty well cause she kept mouthing words to them and showing hand signs.


Then took picture of Jojo. She is pretty la. But a little too skinny. I think people nowadays love to be that skinny.




Zax, Heng and Vincent posing for us to take pictures. Finally, last picture, they look into my camera.





Crystal showing funny poses again. She is so cute.


The rest of the cast also showed several poses. Heh, see the middle picture, like Crystal and Vincent got road hor? =P Nvm, I like. Haha.


They are leaving!!! Bye bye. When will Yu Zhong and Vincent come again?




Bye bye.



-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment