Wednesday, April 16, 2008

超級星光大道 Season 2

I was watching 超級星光大道 for the 2nd time this week. I watched the Sunday one as well. Don't know if I'll be able to watch the Saturday one. Then I'll watch it for the 3rd time, same episode.

So I went googling for the winners cause I can't wait to find out and yea, I can now recognize them!! I like Liang Wen Yin (梁文音) cause she can sing and she is pretty. I like to look at her. 2nd season is full of hot chicks. Not too much of the guys though. =P The guys are not that hot this season. Still, Afalean, Peter and Stanly win them hands down. WITHOUT MAKE-UP! Seriously.



原來你一直都在 Saya Liang Wen Yin (梁文音) sang this and I love it!!!

Apparently Liang Wen Yin went to Xing Guang Bang 1st season and PK-ed Peter before. AND WON! Where can? Peter did not bad but lost to her la. He was good at that song that time. But she was better?


Liang Wen Yin

Peter Pan


This not so cute guy -Yuming Lai (賴銘偉) won. I like this song though. =P Sing to his granny I think.


Liang Wen Yin makes me see another Yoga. Lol. She sings wide range of music with very different attitude towards each song. I like her!!!


I like it!!! She smile while singing. 愛的比較深


I almost cried at the ending. T.T So kesian.

I am quite impressed with the contestants la. I've seen Taiwanese artiste with super crappy English. To sing an English song, it's not easy for them

ps: Liang Wen Ying was Hei Se Hui Mei Mei member. O.o Don't really like Hei Se Hui Mei Mei. =P Like a few of them nia.

1 comment:

  1. 謝謝你這麼欣賞文音的歌聲喔
    這裡是她的論壇
    裡面有更多她的好歌聲
    還有獨家的許多影音
    歡迎你來看看阿

    一個來自山林的天籟之音
    讓原本陌生的我們千里相聚
    在這裡,沒有批評沒有謾罵
    只有無盡的支持與祝福

    煩躁的心因為文音喜樂充滿
    平凡生活盡是感動
    如果您也欣賞這位努力甜美的女孩
    歡迎來到知音的園地

    餘音繞梁 ── 梁文音後援會
    http://liangwenyin.net

    ReplyDelete