Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I hate

how signs can be so misleading. Not road signs though the ones in Malaysia are horrible.

I hate misleading signs. I hate that I don't know where I am and what I am supposed to do.

I guessed it's just another misleading signs. In fact, any signs can be misleading for someone like me.

I actually went to wrong class TWICE today because yesterday was a holiday. So basically the whole entire yesterday was deleted from my brain and I go to Tuesday classes. Thank god I have blur people with me. The lessons I am supposed to attend are the same. Just the classrooms.

Haih~ I wonder how many weeks do I have to go lost still. =( I hope I have a better, more clear sem 2. T.T

2 comments:

  1. Hehe.. WE were in the same boat.. Even the Language lab instructor (is that the right way to call her?) was in the wrong lecture hall with us.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete