Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There is just one thing that have not changed

I might have grow taller. *ok, this doesn't change either*

I grow to be more independent.

I grow OLDER.

I grow to be smarter in choosing friends. *or not*

I am no longer the girl who goes around and know EVERYONE in her school. I can't possibly do that. Come on.

I stopped feeling generous on myself. I am stingy!!!

I basically SPEAK mandarin now. Whether people get it or not, it's another question all together.

I've grown in every single way, horizontally and hopefully a lil vertically.

But there is just ONE thing that have not changed.


I AM STILL AS INDISCIPLINE AND AS LAZY AS I WAS BEFORE.


So easily get distracted la. Stupid good shows on Star Movies. Tsk tsk.

4 comments:

  1. ok la...i lied...i grew horizontally, never vertically..chieh...laugh what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh!! me too !! im still as lazy as before.. sleep as much as before.. even my new frens ask me y u sleep so much wan ? lol.whn im with them i talk talk talk until 1 sentence oso cnt read fin..when im in my room*kononnya wana study la* i read a few sentences thn i tertidur.ahh!!! y ?????? help me ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. they will get used to it.. XD

    If I am in my hostel then i can study la...at home really cannot leh...

    ReplyDelete