Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Job Searching Woes

You see, I don't do what I'm usually supposed to do. When I'm supposed to relax, I'll find 1001 things to do. Now that I'm supposed to read up my dissertation and try to justify whatever I wrote, I'm looking for jobs (something that I will not do when I'm free).

Now that I may get my Masters degree soon, I decided to check out some websites for job. Guess what I found? Admin clerks get better pay than say tuition teacher! You know how tough it is to be a tuition teacher? Seriously, it's not all happy and dandy. There's lesson plans, exam to plan for, students to control. There's a lot of hidden work that you don't see teachers doing in class. And to know that admin clerks get paid better is really NOT FUN! Anyways, not like I'm going to work for others as a tuition teacher anymore. Sick of getting peanuts when I have to do so much work. Tuition teachers (in tuition centres) are seriously underappreciated and underpaid, except for selected few.

The ones with good pays are those doing sales! And you know I can't sell anything which needs persuading. My persuasion skill is really working on the boyfriend only. Continues for job hunting because I don't like this feeling of being broke!!!

I just got my DropBox so I hope more blogposts after this with pictures from phone easily accessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment