Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday Wish List

So basically it's the time of the year again where I grow another year older. I used to post up my wish list so that it makes everybody's job easier and I get what I need/want instead of getting people to buy things that I may not need or want.

Then I kinda stopped because it makes me feel like I am very buay paiseh and thick-skin to actually imply to people to get me stuff. Then this year, my friends (casually) asked me what I want for my birthday since we were settling some debts over other friends' presents. And I decided that I am old enough to choose sensible (actually not la hahaha) presents. So here goes.

1. A pretty Thermos mug (from Starbucks but I've found a giver).
2. A few bags that I casually stumble upon but may not be a suitable bag since I am venturing into my working adult phase. But here goes

RM60/bag

RM70 for the sling one


All these bags can be purchased from You, Me and Shoes.
I also found some bags from Bonita (Queensbay ground floor) to be nice. But they are not for working adults, no?


Actually I only got two things for the time being. I will think of more!!! Need to be quick about it though. Birthday is in 11 days!!! Super old, super fast.


ps: You can buy me a more sensible working adult bag too cause none of my bags now show ANY signs of me becoming a working adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment