Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Doing Happy Dance

Actually this was decided few days before my viva but viva comes first so although I was already super excited and started 'researching'.


Guess what???


I AM GOING TO BALI IN APRIL!!!

The boyfriend has to go to Bali to observe the 'Green School' there for his dissertation and 7th April happens to be his mid-sem break. So who gets to tag along??? ME!!! So being the one who is crazyyy about making itinerary (I made itineraries for the girls' trips to KL and whatnots okay?), I'm currently researching on the places to go (given by the driver we contacted) and also listing out the entrance prices and stuff to make sure we have enough money. Of all things, I enjoy researching on stuff like these. =P Need to maximize our time there so will look at reviews and other blogs to make sure I skip the boring ones and not miss the exciting ones.

Last year, for my birthday, my eldest sister brought the whole family to Phuket, Thailand. So we celebrated my birthday there with complementary birthday cakes in the two hotels we stayed at. This year, the boyfriend and I will be in Bali, Indonesia for my birthday. Quite excited! Am thinking of looking for a good place for dinner on my birthday there. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment