Saturday, April 6, 2013

Got a job! I think

I was taking a nap.
A friend sms-ed.
I replied.
He asked if I want to work for a lecturer as a RA.
I was rolling on the bed, still blur, I said ok.

I was doing my laundry.
Someone called.
The lecturer (who used to be my lecturer) called.
3.50pm.
4.10pm, I'm in her office.
She passed me several documents.
I walked back.

So I was hired, at 4.10pm on Thursday.

You dare say it's not God sent?
I was practically DOING nothing. I did not ask for it. I did not apply for it. It came to me. The previous RA ran after 3.5days. How possible is that?

Anyways, I am just doing it for the time being. I'm not sure how long this job is, I'm not sure how she is going to pay me since I'm working at the odd-est time frame (work 2 days, off for holidays, come back and continue kinda thing).

But I shall embrace God's blessing for now.


Love the pastel coloured balloons! And that slightly plump cartoon is kinda cute. No? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment