Sunday, April 28, 2013

Running around in a circle

And sometimes I don't know what I am busy with also. It felt like I've been busy since I left for Bali and have never stopped running around.

my 25th birthday passed by just like that and I'm one year older. And then convocation, and then a few days of resting and I started running again between my jobs, my tuitions, Sunday school and church activity. I didn't even have enough time to slow down and breathe. Maybe this is what Ps Sam in Daniel's church said by a distraction more than an open door.

Slowly taking off some weight from my shoulder, letting go and let others handle it. Cannot allow myself to be caught up with so many things, I feel so tired in church and I can't concentrate in my walk with God. And that is VERY important looking at my relationship with Him now.

Worst is that people think that I am pretty free and has nothing to do but I have a lot in my plate and they keep piling them up on me. I know you are busy, but guess what? So am I!


Will blog with pictures once I have more time in hand (which I will ended up using to read some books -.- sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment