Friday, April 5, 2013

Secretly a tigress

Candy Crush Talk
Me: Eh, why you never send me request to give you ticket? (on our usual Candy Crush talk)

Boyfriend: I scared you will scold me and be unhappy (clearly cause he has passed the level that I was stucked in, passed it last night before I go to bed).

Me: I got so fierce meh? Send la!!

Boyfriend: It's okay, I sent to many people already.

Three days later, still refuse to send to me. So I went to his Candy Crush app and noticed that he is already in level 68, 3 levels after getting the ticket. Walao!! Dare not tell me that he got the ticket and moved on. -.-" I got so fierce meh?


Go to sleep
Me: You better finish your work before you sleep tonight. Tomorrow some more want to go out with friends. (payback for always nagging me)

Boyfriend: Ok =(

a little past 12am.

Me: Eh so late already, still don't want to sleep?

Boyfriend: *yawn* I haven't finish my work. You say cannot sleep before I finish.

Me: -.-" Since when so obedient? Fine! Finish up your work! Else when you can't finish, you'll throw tantrum on me.

Boyfriend: Ok. =( *silently do his work*

30 minutes later.

Me: Eh, still don't want to sleep meh? (I KNOW I DAMN ANNOYING)

Boyfriend: You say cannot. =(

Me: Aiya, go sleep la, tomorrow wake up earlier to continue.

Boyfriend: OK! =) *shut down computer and hopped to bed*


Excuse me hor, I got so fierce meh? Maybe I am! *proud*

No comments:

Post a Comment