Monday, July 1, 2013

Dark Horse Training

Last Friday and Saturday, I attended a training by my company in KL. We chartered a bus down to KL and had two fruitful days of training. Initially I was a little reluctant cause I heard that the trainer who is also our director and has trained A LOT of people is kinda fierce. But Pao encouraged me to go and learn. So I did. Thank God she can join me in the end and we both signed up for it. It was tiring but we did learn a lot so all is well.

Two of my major major major problem is my self-confidence and my time management. These are extremely crucial in my line now so these are the two major problems that I need to overcome. I've never been the brightest or the prettiest in the family. There is no need to fight to be the best cause I have a sister who has been the best so I'm just tagging along and whenever someone needs the best, I kind of take a step back and hide.

Before anything happens, my mind will always be filled with 'What Ifs'. And the 'What ifs' are never the good ones. What if I suck at it? What if I can't? And it's ALWAYS negative. I've rarely got the "I can do it man! I nailed it! I'm the best!" kinda thoughts. So I need to have positive thinking. I have God, who is ABOVE ALL to be with me, and here I am thinking that I cannot do this or that. Of course I can't. But He can!

So good training, recharged but at the same time drained of all energy. :) Anyway, changed my perspective on direct sales. It is also a job. It's like you work as a sales person. But the more effort you put in, the more you reap. Unlike normal job where you need to work to prove your worth to keep the job. I have another month to work hard and make this my career before the whole entire family starts to bash me for not having a "proper" job by their standard. People don't approve what that is different from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment