Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Negativity

I try not to show this part of me on facebook cause I don't want to be judged. But at least I have a blog that is bot famous that I can write on and rant and then go to bed and not have to worry that I will wake up to a I-used-to-like-you-but-you've-changed kinda comment. Don't know how the famous bloggers do it..where do they vent their anger and frustration.

Today is a day where everything goes down the drain somewhere in the morning and then had a neutral point and then went down again. Sometimes all I want is just support and encouragements from people close to me,people who really matters..but time and time again,it felt like they matter to me but not me to them. Sucks big time. And I hate that I am so dependent to a point that it makes me hate myself. And I hate to think that the only person I can and really should trust, rely and depend on is myself. Cause it is not true!!!God is my refuge. But arghhhhh hate this negativity so much I want to cry but that will lead to more questions that I really don't need now. =((((

No comments:

Post a Comment