Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Interview?

Basically sent in my resume yesterday
Got a call today to go for 
Interview tomorrow!

Mad things happened in 3 days.
And I was like "Aiya, all my friends got the job already,
I am sure they have filled up all the positions.
But it's okay, I'm gonna send in my resume just in case they need people in the future."

And got 4-5 missed calls this morning!
I was driving so I didn't hear it ringing AT ALL.
Checked my phone once I got out of the car and 
ta-daaaaa so many missed calls

Called back and got greeted with the automatic call-operator.
Called back and asked for a few people and in the end got to the person who called me.

Tomorrow interview.
"God, You quite amazing hor?
I'm gonna believe this is from You cause I really gave up hope already.
But you gave me this. I was thinking, what else am I good at? 
I am relatively okay in teaching and I would love to try other things but for now, 
whenever I go to jobstreet, I will reluctantly scroll back to teaching cause that's what I know. 
And when I was typing the cover letter, I found back the reason why I wanted to teach in the first place. Whatever it is, I surrender it to You. You are so amazing You can do anything la!"

So off to prepare for my interview tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment