Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 2

It's just the 2nd week working here. However, it feels like I've been working for years. It's not that I don't like my students or I don't know the things that I am doing or that I don't like doing what I do, it's just....it just feels long.

Worse is that I only have 15 hrs a week, which is much lesser than my friends. So I have lesser excuse to complain. My grandma said that I am a super woman. Cause I can go to work, come back, go for meetings and all. I can also go straight to the hairdresser and get my hair done after work. Maybe that's why. I've been running around and not resting after work.

I would wish to rest if I don't have to prepare my lessons after work. T_T It will get better. Pay day will come and it will get better. No wonder people pamper themselves after getting their pay. Can I take RM50 and pamper myself too? I need a new laptop, like NOW! Okay, maybe I can wait a few weeks more.

So back to work. Each class I enter, I must remind myself that it's for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment