Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 3

Entering week 3 in a few hours time and already dreading the lesson planning part.

No life I tell you. NO LIFE.

I don't care. I am going out on Tuesday nights or Wednesday nights. Just go shopping and buy something nice for myself. I need that!

I don't go out a lot but I would really love to sit down and not have to worry about my slides or exercises or lesson plans. T_T And they say it is normal for the 1st year. SAY WHAT??? Means I have another....11 months to go? And knowing myself full well, I will still edit and change my slides here and there even if I am repeating the same course next semester.

Need.to.FIND.a.HOBBY.to.KEEP.me.SANE.


God, I not very demanding one. I just ask for one thing la..after all these hard work, can you grant me weight loss? Ok ma hor my request?

No comments:

Post a Comment