Saturday, October 12, 2013

My choice of weekends

Cancelled my Saturday class today and I am actually enjoying the day off. FINALLY!!!

Teaching makes me feel good and bad at the same time. I enjoy it when my students makes me laugh and treats me like one of them. But I still need them to respect me. I don't want them to be afraid of me. I just need respect.

Anyway, last week was slightly worse than the second as I actually scolded my students 3 times. Twice for one class and once for another. And I hate that feeling. It makes me feel like crap. I hate scolding them. I believe English should be fun and there should be no need for me to raise my voice since they are already old enough. But no, they have to prove me wrong.

I hope next week will be better though I dread entering the class I scolded twice cause....they are good kids, but sometimes...just sometimes...And I hate to have that feeling cause they are good kids. I need to pull myself together.


NO.SCREAMING.NEXT.WEEK.

I can use some Saturdays off you know? If my students one day decide not to continue with the tuition, I might just grab that offer. Until I get my own place and maybe work in USM (future plan). Going to students' house for tuition is time consuming and tiring.

Anyways, to a great weekend ahead. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment