Friday, March 2, 2007

Birthday.

Bi rt h day

Date M e a n i n g s


Is your birthday day 7 of the month?
Your Life
You are sensitive to changes around you but your feeling is hardly expressed. You hate exaggerations. Under your quiet personality, you are rather stubborn and self-centered. These qualities are the force behind your extreme persistence.
Your Love
You have enormous courage to please your lover. Your relationship often progress quickly.

LOL LOL LOL.. I am sensitive, yes. I love exaggerations la!! and What's these birthday thingie's problem? Everywhere also state that I am stubborn and self-centered! I know d la! And my love relationship progress quickly? Cool. XD

PS: check out the other days here. Created another blog for all these articles to prevent my blog from being filled with such long post and for easy access and reading


No comments:

Post a Comment