Monday, March 19, 2007

Just for laughs

Note: I can't believe I just used MSN to do my homework. So who says chatting on MSN is bad? At least I can ask my friends endless maths questions without having to worry bout the bill. I love my maths sifu, Ah Shan. XD Multi-talented one, just like her student aka me. Accounts pun boleh, maths pun boleh. hee..

I am too lazy to think of anything else to post. So here goes, a joke to help u release some stress. This is taken from Pinkies World, posted by Susan.
_________________________________________________________________

The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a
family meeting.


Dad: People this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the
phone.I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.


Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work
telephone


Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company mobile


Maid: So what is the problem? We all use our work telephones.


4 comments:

  1. Ooo Mak Shan is good in maths?hahaha
    Next time i must ask her question liau when i dunno how to do.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..yea yea ask her..actually she is good in every subject..ask her everything.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo swt...i m not good in math la..btw ping u noe who is da xpert?? is actually chen seng..so next time u ask him la...lolx....

    -aH sHaN-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha
    yeayea i'm expert in playing game
    haha

    ReplyDelete