Thursday, March 1, 2007

Birthmonth

Note: Ignore the lame "post it in five minutes thing". I enjoy reading these cause at times they are real true. Being an April Kid, let me highlight some true points in there alright?

APRIL=GORGEOUS
Drop dead gorgeous!!!Attractive
personality.Very! sexy.Affectionate &
Secretive. Naturally honest, generous
and sympathetic.Chatterbox! Loves to
talk alot! (haha. I think everyone who knows me will say the same bout me. I talk non-stop. Sometimes I irritate people especially those who wants some peace) Loves to get their way! . ( Well, yes. I am trying to change. I don't think I did a wonderful job thou. *blush* )

Unbelievable kisser! Easily angered. (Yes,but easy to cool down too. )
Very stubborn in the most way
possible!
(I think my mum will raise her hands and feets to agree with this. I am pretty stubborn and I know that. Even my second sis always scold me for that) Loves to get noticed!
Willing to take risks for others.
Makes good choices. Has a great
fashion sense! Maybe a little too
popular with others * wink wink*.
Outgoing and crazy at times! (Yes,when I am with the right person at the right time. I can be pretty crazy. Fine, I am very crazy. XD )
Intelligent. Can sometimes be a
heartbreaker! Can love as much as
possible! Hates insults. Loves
compliments! A very big flirt!
Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns
kindness.( half of it is correct. Actually I hate to owe people. And they did not mention what I do when people did not treat me well or mistreated me. XD )
The best in bed out of MFE
these months!! Hardly shows emotions.
Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant
and assesses others.If you repost this
in the next 5 mins, you will meet your
new love in 8 days.

P/S: Check out the other months here.

No comments:

Post a Comment