Thursday, August 22, 2013

Minion talk

Me: Whatever you say you want, I give okay?

Him: Got meh?

Me: YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU ASK I NEVER GIVE! HUR? TELL! *defensive*

Him: Urm...the Minions I say I want to buy from US you said NO!

Me: That's cause I want to buy for you! Remember I showed you last week? I bought for you okay?

Him: Really meh?

Me: *Act teary* YA LA! Don't believe me some more. *hide under pillow*

Him: Sorry la..you look at me and say you bought it again. *testing*

Me: *cringe* I bought it la! Don't believe suak! *defensive mode on*

Him: Ok la..ok la..sorry la..thank you baby.

Me: Oh shit, I hope they are still selling it! =P

Him: So that you can buy it after I leave right?

Me: Heee... You believed that I bought?

Him: Earlier yes..now no..

No comments:

Post a Comment